Condo Insurance

Looking for Condo Insurance in Kennesaw?

Dickerson Agency has great options from top “A” rated carriers when it comes to Condo Insurance!  Condo insurance (also referred to as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas. The rest is up to you.

Association by-laws vary, but condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. Things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.

Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print and walk you through the process of finding the right protections.

Condo insurance for Town-homes

It’s also important to understand that some town-homes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.

If you live in a town-home, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance.  You need to know who is responsible for damages when it comes to shared walls, roofing, fences, yards, etc…  That’s one of the reasons having a great independent agent on your side can help make all the difference.  We will help walk you through the process of finding you the right coverages and protections.

Dickerson Agency is here to help you understand the differences between a homeowners policy and a condo policy.  Even if you’re not a current client of our agency, we’d be happy to help you, or answer any questions you may have. 

How to get started on your quote

To get started on your quote or second opinion, call our office or click over to our quotes page. Either way we’ll make the process simple!

Start a Quote

Are you ready to save time, aggravation, and money? The team at Dickerson Insurance Agency is here and ready to make the process as painless as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Call Email Claims Payments